Lane closures on Interstate 71 in Jefferson County | Transportation
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists that the right lane of southbound Interstate 71 will be closed between mile points 9 and 10 in Jefferson County.
KYTC crews will be patching the bridge deck at the Chamberlain Lane overpass (mile point 9.7) in the evenings on Tuesday, June 18 and Thursday, June 20. The right lane will be closed from 6:30 p.m. until midnight both nights.
The actual starting date and duration of this work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder