Lane closures on the Clark Memorial Bridge | Transportation
LOUISVILLE ,KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists of the northbound US 31 in Jefferson County will be reduced to one lane across the Clark Memorial Bridge (mile points 0.0 to 1.1) due to electrical work.
Lane closures are scheduled for weekdays from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. beginning Tuesday, June 11 and continuing for approximately one week.
Once work is complete on the northbound lanes, crews will shift to the southbound lanes of the bridge.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner