North connector phase of Crittenden Drive relocation project set | Transportation
From Louisville Regional Airport Authority
LOUISVILLE, KY – Signs have been posted to alert travelers that on Tuesday, May 28, the two westbound lanes of Nevada leading to the Woodlawn Overpass, continuing over the overpass, and continuing on Woodlawn to just short of the intersection with Allmond Avenue will be temporarily closed.
There will be two-way traffic on the eastbound lanes.
These lane closures are necessary so that the contractor can connect the new, relocated Crittenden Drive to the Woodlawn Overpass just to the west of Old Park Boulevard.
The construction of this section of the North Connector phase of the Crittenden Drive Relocation Project is expected to take approximately eight weeks, with the westbound lanes reopening on Friday, August 2.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner