Lane closures on northbound US 31W in Jefferson County | Transportation
From Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists of lane closures on northbound US 31W (Dixie Highway) in Jefferson County due to roadway repairs.
Contract crews will be raising manhole covers to be level with the asphalt pavement that was resurfaced last year.
This repair work is being performed on Dixie Highway between KY 1931 (Greenwood Road) and Interstate 264 (Watterson Expressway), mile points 11.6 to 14.7. Lane closures are scheduled to begin on Wednesday morning, May 1 and will be in place 24 hours/day for approximately two weeks.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner