Interstate 265 maintenance in Jefferson County scheduled for May 1 | Transportation
From Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists that maintenance work will be taking place on Interstate 265 (Gene Snyder Freeway) in Jefferson County on Wednesday, May 1.
Northbound I-265 will be reduced to one lane at the Norfolk Southern railroad overpass (mile point 23.3) to place an asphalt wedge on the bridge approaches. This work is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner