Lighting repairs on Interstate 64 in Jefferson County | Transportation
From Andrea Clifford
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists that westbound Interstate 64 will be reduced to one lane this evening at the Cochran Hill Tunnels (mile point 8.4) due to lighting repairs. Crews will be working in the westbound lanes from 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19 until 5:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 20.
Repairs to lighting on the eastbound lanes inside the Cochran Hill Tunnels are tentatively scheduled for the week of March 25. This work will be performed in the evenings.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder