$31 million project gets underway at UofL | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A new road project is coming to the University of Louisville.
The new $31 million project will provide access to a 39-acre area that the University plans to develop into a research park.
Construction will begin in the fall and should be completed in 2014. This massive project calls for a new road and two bridges to provide better access to the area.
The property is situated between the J.B. Speed School of Engineering on the north and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on the east.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder