Special bats made for NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway | News
The Kentucky Speedway is putting as much Kentucky into their big Sprint Cup race weekend as possible.
The Louisville Slugger was named the Official Memento of the Quaker State 400.
The Louisville Slugger Museum Factory was busy making the special green bats on Monday.
The 2013 Ford Escape that is made in Louisville will be the official pace car for the race on June 30 at the Kentucky Speedway in Sparta.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder