Kentucky State Police unveil new cop cars | News
Kentucky drivers may notice a change on interstates in the Commonwealth.
Kentucky State Police have a whole new look when it comes to their cruisers. They will no longer be driving Ford Crown Victorias. Now you will see them around town in the new Chevy Caprice.
The Crown Victoria is no longer being made, so KSP bought 125 of the new Chevys.
The Caprice was developed exclusively for the US law enforcement market.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner