New warning about car dealer ads | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A new warning is out to caution consumers of car dealer ads promising to pay
off the loan on your trade-in.
The Federal Trade Commission has targeted five car dealers in four
states in a first of its kind case.
Regulators said the dealers deceived consumers by telling them
they would pay off their loans no matter what they owed on their vehicles.
Instead, the balance was often times rolled over right into the new car loan.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder