Salvation Army looks to add seasonal part-time bell ringers | News
Press Release from The Salvation Army
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - In just a few weeks, the familiar sound of The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle bells will be heard ringing around the metro area, as the Christmas Kettle season officially gets underway.
Most of those ringing the bells are volunteers from around the community, but with thousands of shifts to fill, between November 15 and December 24, The Salvation Army does need the help of some seasonal part-time paid workers to ensure those Kettles stay manned.
On October 28 and 29, The Salvation Army will again accept applications for part-time Bell Ringers at its M.A.L.E Campus, 911 S. Brook Street, from 9 a.m. 3 p.m. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and bring with them their driver’s license AND social security cards in order to have those applications processed. For more information, contact The Salvation Army at 671-4900.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder