Famous Louisville chef to open new restaurant | News
LOUISVILLE,KY (WAVE) - One of Louisville's most famous chefs is opening up a new restaurant.
Edward Lee, the head chef at 610 Magnolia, announced he will be opening a new space in the lower level of Actors Theatre on Main Street.
The restaurant will be called MilkWood and is described as a modern bar-restaurant featuring comfort food with an Asian pantry.
Lee said, "I am excited to be part of the history and the enthusiasm that Actors Theatre has brought to the arts community of Louisville. Our goal is to be as creative with our food as the theatre has been with their productions."
MilkWood will open on February 8 and will seat 75 people in the dining room and 25 at the bar.
The restaurant will be open Tuesday through Sunday with dinner service beginning at 5.30 p.m. Reservations can be made beginning on February 4, 2 and can be made by calling 502-584-MILK (6455) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2013 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder