American Cancer Society looking for study participants | Health
The American Cancer Society is turning to Kentuckiana for a new study to help fight the disease.
The group announced a sign-up for a study called Cancer Prevention Study-3 on Tuesday. It is a nationwide study which will look at things like lifestyle and genetic factors that could cause cancer.
They hope to sign up about 1,500 people from different backgrounds in the area.
Sign ups for the study begin in August.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder