Today's Family Magazine accepting entries for essay contest | Events
From Today's Family Magazine
LOUISVILLE, KY - Today's Family magazine is accepting entries for an essay contest for the Today's Girl award, which will be given to three girls in different age groups (ages 7-8, 9-10, and 11-12). The personal essays should be less than 300 words and should answer the question,
"Which American Girl do you have the most in common with and why?"
The essays should be written by the girl and be in the girl's voice. Essays will be judged on content, originality, and the girl's level of community involvement.
Each winner will receive 2 tickets to the American Girl Fashion Show in October and be featured in Today's Family magazine.
The deadline for the event is July 31, 2013. The entry form can be found at http://www.todaysfamilynow.com/p/todays-family-magazine-is-accepting.html.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder