Mother’s Day buffet planned at state parks | Events
From Gil Lawson
FRANKFORT, KY - The Kentucky State Parks will be offering a Mother’s Day buffet Sunday, May 12.
The menu includes salad bar, fruit, cheese, roast beef, roast pork with apple dressing, chicken and dumplings, fried catfish and hush puppies, vegetables and desserts.
The buffet will be served noon to 8 p.m. at most resort parks. The adult price is $18.49 plus tax; $8.49 plus tax for children ages 6-12 (drink included). (The restaurants at Kenlake and Buckhorn Lake state resort parks will be offering Sunday lunch buffet from noon to 3 p.m.)
The resort parks all have gift shops. Visit a state park gift shop for unique Kentucky handcrafted items.
For more information about Kentucky State Parks, visit www.parks.ky.gov.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner