Bruegger’s Bagels celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with annual green bagel sales | Events
From Kathryn Peevey, SPM Communications, LP
Louisville, Ky. - Bruegger’s Bagels will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with festive green bagels, fresh-baked in each of its 300 bakeries, including its location here in St. Matthews starting Friday, March 15, and ending Sunday, March 17 (while supplies last).
The annual Bruegger’s Bagels tradition began in 1997, when the St. Patty’s Day treats were introduced in a Pittsburgh bakery. Like all of Bruegger’s Bagels’ authentic New York-style bagels, its famous green bagels are kettle-boiled and baked fresh throughout the day in each of its bakeries. Green bagels can be enjoyed plain, with one of nearly 15 varieties of 100 percent made-in-Vermont cream cheese, or as part of a breakfast or lunch sandwich.
Whether Irish by birth or choice, guests love green bagels. In 2012, the chain sold more than 100,000 throughout the U.S.
For more information, including hours and location information, go to www.brueggers.com.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Louisville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder